Your Vision Health is Our Priority!
Mississauga Optometric Clinic provides Digital Imaging which has become a standard of care and a baseline for proper eye health management.
The images not only provide us with details of the back of the eye but provide a baseline for us to follow regularly.
We have both a retinal “camera” that provides exact images of what your retina looks like presently and OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography) which is a virtual biopsy of the eye. It breaks down the eye into segments which allows us to see what is going on behind the retinal images and can establish where the challenges are, be it swelling, bleeding, impending glaucoma or all manner of disease processes. These are not parameters we can see or visualize without the technology. It also makes referrals more relevant.
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Retinal imaging including fundus photos and OCT
- Ocular health reviews
- Contact lenses of all types and specialties
- Laser consultations with pre and post-operative care
- Visual field testing
- Glaucoma screening and treatment
- Age-related macular degeneration screening and monitoring
- Diabetic workups and monitoring
- Urgent care for eye injuries, infections and contact lens problems