Vision Care for Over 35 Years
The Mississauga Optometric Clinic (MOC) was founded in 1984 by almost lifelong resident Dr. Manny DeBono. His work in the eye care industry and in the community (fundraising and coaching) has been long documented. Dr. DeBono has surrounded himself with a great team.
The clinic excels in providing primary eye care:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Retinal imaging including fundus photos and OCT
- Ocular health reviews
- Contact lenses of all types and specialties
- Laser consultations with pre and post-operative care
- Visual field testing
- Glaucoma screening and treatment
- Age-related macular degeneration screening and monitoring
- Diabetic workups and monitoring
- Urgent care for eye injuries, infections and contact lens problems
All the doctors are licensed and certified to prescribe medications for ocular disease and infection.
We have an amazing eyewear dispensary and an in-house lens laboratory for making lenses on-site.
Dr. Manny DeBono, Optometrist
Dr. George Hanna, Optometrist, FAAO
Dr. Diamond Tam, Cataract and Glaucoma Specialist